BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

HOLIDAY...HOLIDAY...

I'm planning to siapkan this project before I'm going on Holiday Vacation.. so I have Nice Holiday not thinking anything... RELAX....& No Stress

Nearly 2 months I'm doing this choosing..and choosing for the best picture & doing the photo processing.. No wonder "MAHAL" charges for wedding photographer.. I now how you guys feel..
Banyak Cabaran & Cubaan.. likes TERdelete tia (time-time kan siap ah)...color differents with other (..not more than 2 camera) macam-macam saja but anyway Im Done...

Sorry Sherry for the delay :)

I read this from office mazagine "Prestige" here what my chinese horoscope says:
Please read the first & second line...I Like This :))

Tomorrow Friday sudah Im so excited...on our holiday trip. We're going on 21March (this Saturday) till 27March via Miri, 14 of us are going...Riuh ni :) Guys here is the itinery I prepared even thought busy sampat lagi membuat tu ah...hahahah

0 comments: