BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Day.... 23December

How old are you..??? hahahah old already but just enjoyed it... its only a number as long as you're happy & healthier...(for sure healthy udah tu :p)

Its start with Lunch Time...
celebrate @ Fratini's Restaurant, Yayasan with all my office mate & Big Boss.. I would like to thanks to My Boss Mr Adam for the belanja...

Thank you :)
more picture @ my multiply

Then.. at Night before the meeting started for Azim's wedding.. Kak Piah & Abg Abas, CT & family, Boboy & family gave me a cake.. Woww!!!.yummy & crunchy cakenya..
Thank you :)
(grab from CT's facebook)

... waiting for Paming coming back.. Actually I have booked dinner reservation at Airport Restaurant but since Paming arrived late so We changed our "Dinner Date" at Vintage Rose Cafe" hehehe...
Thank you My Dear..
My gifts... syok jua ah walaupun tua udah still banyak presentnya...
Thank You Very Much.... & Love You All... MUAWH..
Thank You lagi
for all the greetings from my Blog, Facebook & SMS message...
berapa banyak thank you lah

THE END...cya

0 comments: